The centre is fully Buggy/Pushchair accessible however we unfortunately do not have any cloakroom facilities for you to be able to store these. Please note during peak periods, such as public or school holidays, SEA LIFE Sydney can be very busy. We therefore recommend visiting first thing in the morning or later in the day for a more calm experience with young children.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for the last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Sydney?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE Sydney?
- Can I use a mobile ticket?
- Can I leave and re-enter the attraction?