Please be aware the Penguin Expedition is not running until 19th August for maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Do I need to pay extra for the ride?
- No! Penguin Expedition is included in ALL tickets!
Can children go on the boat ride?
- To protect the health and safety of our guests, there are a few rules and height restrictions that apply for the Penguin Expedition boat ride:
- Children under 90cm must be seated next to a responsible adult
- Children over 90cm but under 120cm must be seated next to or in the row immediately in front of a responsible adult
- Children over 120cm are free to ride without adult supervision
How cold is it at Penguin Expedition?
- To meet our sub-Antarctic penguins, guests will be transported by boat through a cool yet comfortable six degrees Celsius. But don’t worry as blankets will be available on board!
How deep is the water at the Penguin Expedition boat ride?
- The approximate depth of the water is 42cm
Is the boat ride wheelchair friendly?
- Due to the nature of the ride, the Penguin Expedition boat ride itself is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- However, guests can still view our spectacular penguins from the large viewing windows surrounding the display