Enjoy a rarely seen view of the Day and Night on the Reef exhibit as you are skippered above the tank. See colourful marine life right underneath the boat as you glide across the water, and get to meet and feed our majestic sea turtle. Enjoy a 60 minute experience and discover unique stories about our rescue turtles, Dave, Chandler and Plugga.
This experience runs at 11am every day except for Tuesdays.
A maximum group of 8 people per tour (ages 8 years and older). Places fill quickly, book online now so you don't miss out!
- A 60 minute unique experience*
- Turtle encounter + discover the unique stories about our rescue turtles, Dave, Chandler and Plugga
- Ages 8-11 years old must have a child to adult ratio of 1:1
- Unique view of the Great Barrier Reef display from the water
- Get access to back of house, staff-only areas of the aquarium
- Learn about the aquarium and animals from our fun and friendly tour guides
- All day admission to explore SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium included
*Times subject to change
- Infants (age 0-2) are NOT permitted on this experience due to height restrictions
- Children under the age of 8 are NOT permitted on this experience. Those 7 years or younger are unable to participate due to the nature of the animal encounter.
- Children between the ages of 8-11 years old must have a child to adult ratio of 1:1. (E.g family with 2 kids between 8-11, must have 2 adults present, a family with 2 kids one under 11 and one over 11 must have 2 adults present)
- You are required to wear closed toe shoes to go back of house due to uneven surfaces
Please arrive at the entrance time on your ticket. Your experience will start 30 minutes after admission. This allows you time to get to the meeting point before the beginning of your boat ride.
Please note latecomers may not be admitted to the experience.
ALL online tickets are already discounted and so are NOT valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.