Enjoy a rarely seen view of the Day and Night on the Reef exhibit as you are skippered above the tank. See colourful marine life right underneath the boat as you glide across the water, and learn all about life on the Great Barrier Reef.
This experience runs at 10am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm on weekends. On weekdays except for Tuesday, this experience runs at 12pm and 1pm.
A maximum group of 8 people per tour (ages 3 years and older). Places fill quickly, book online now so you don't miss out!
- A 30 minute unique experience*
- Unique view of the Great Barrier Reef display from the water
- Discover the unique stories about our rescue turtles, Dave, Chandler and Plugga
- Get access to back of house, staff-only areas of the aquarium
- Learn about the aquarium and animals from our fun and friendly tour guides
- All day admission to explore SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium included
*Times subject to change
- Infants (age 0-2) are NOT permitted on this experience due to height restrictions
- You are required to wear closed toe shoes to go back of house due to uneven surfaces
Please arrive at the entrance time on your ticket. Your experience will start 30 minutes after admission. This allows you time to get to the meeting point before the beginning of your boat ride.
Please note latecomers may not be admitted to the experience.
ALL online tickets are already discounted and so are NOT valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.