Enjoy a rarely seen view of the NEW Day and Night on the Reef exhibit as you are skippered above the tank. See colourful marine life right underneath the boat as you glide across the water, and learn all about life on the Great Barrier Reef.
This experience runs every hour on the hour from 11:00am to 4:30pm daily.
A maximum group of 8 people per tour (ages 3 years and older). Places fill quickly, book online now so you don't miss out!
- A 30 minute unique experience*
- Unique view of the Great Barrier Reef display from the water
- Discover the unique stories about our rescue turtles, Dave, Choong and Myrtle
- Get access to back of house, staff-only areas of the aquarium
- Learn about the aquarium and animals from our fun and friendly tour guides
- All day admission to explore SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium included
*Times subject to change
- Infants (age 0-2) are NOT permitted on this experience due to height restrictions
- You are required to wear closed toe shoes to go back of house due to uneven surfaces
Please arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to tour departure. We recommend arriving at the aquarium an hour before your tour so you have plenty of time to enjoy the journey before meeting at Day and Night on the Reef zone.
ALL online tickets are already discounted and so are NOT valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.