It is a requirement that all divers arrive at SEA LIFE Sydney to "check in" for their dive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Late arrival or non-attendance will result in non admittance to the dive session. Missing your scheduled dive time is non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- What if I had a Shark Dive Xtreme experienced booked for or after 23rd March 2020 and it was postponed due to COVID-19 closures? Can I still use it?
- What if I had a gift voucher for Shark Dive Xtreme before the experience closed on 23rd March 2020? Can I still use it?
- What is Shark Dive Xtreme and how can I book?
- Are there any restrictions to complete this experience?
- I have a beard - Can I still experience Shark Dive Xtreme?
- Can I change the date/time of Shark Dive Xtreme?
- What does Shark Dive Xtreme include?
- When does Shark Dive Xtreme run?
- How long does Shark Dive Xtreme last?
- What time do I need to arrive for my Shark Dive Xtreme?